Focus Benefits Group, based in Phoenix, Arizona, was formed in 1998 with the promise of “Bringing Focus to the Confusion of Insurance!” Since we are a client based insurance consulting firm, we offer a variety of services aimed to assist our clients receive the greatest amount of benefit coverage for the most cost-effective dollar.
To that end, we provide a full time service department that provides personal contact for all of our clients. Focus Benefits Group helps our clients by looking at ways they can reduce healthcare costs, improving the overall benefits they can offer employees.
Focus Benefits Group provides insurance services to cover:
- Employee benefit plan consulting
- Strategic review of current insurance documents and forms for content and compliance
- Employer paid group insurance and voluntary group benefits
- Individual insurance for life, health and disability
- 401(k) Plans, and other retirement associated planning
- Consolidated billing
- Cafeteria plans, Section 125
- Employee directed medical savings plans
- Employer sponsored wellness programs
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law on March 23, 2010. There are many provisions in the new health care law and Focus Benefits Group will continue to monitor and post updates on the provisions as they become available from the Department of Health and Human Services. Provisions with the new health care law are changing constantly. Our goal is to help you understand how health care reform affects you and your business.